ArcticWeb is a web framework that continuously harvests predefined information from the Key Data Owners. Currently, the Key Data Owners are Norwegian authorities and institutions that produce and maintain reliable and high quality information related to Arctic areas. Without access to public data sources, innovations like ArcticWeb would not be possible.
We are always striving to include the most up-to-date information, and to that end we work with the key data owners to expose as much public open data as possible.
More information on the key data owners can be found by visiting their websites.
- Institute of Marine Research
- Norwegian Institute for Nature Research
- Geological Survey of Norway
- Norwegian Polar Institute
- Norwegian Meteorological Institute
- Norwegian Directorate of Fisheries
- Directorate for Nature Management
- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
- Petroleum Safety Authority Norway
- Norwegian Coastal Administration
- Norwegian Hydrographic Service
- Clean Seas Association for Operating Companies
- Climate and Pollution Agency
- Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
- Norwegian Deepwater Programme