By using arcticweb.com web site (”Service”), and related services of Kadme AS (”Kadme”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (”Terms of Service”).
Kadme reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.arcticweb.com/terms-of-service/
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
Terms of your account
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Kadme immediately via email at support at kadme dot com.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time by contacting us via email at the address support at kadme dot com.
- Kadme, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service
- Kadme reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Kadme shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Privacy and your personal information
- Kadme collects only your username, in the form of your email address, when you register for the arcticweb.com service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
- Kadme’s web servers automatically record information when you visit our websites, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- You agree to the use of your data in accordance with Kadme’s privacy policies.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Kadme.
- Kadme does not warrant that (a) the service will meet your specific requirements, (b) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (d) the quality of any information, or other material obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (e) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Kadme shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Kadme has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the service; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute information and services resulting from any data, information or services obtained through or from the service; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (e) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kadme and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Kadme (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at kadme dot com.